LEI is… partnered with one of Alberta’s most reliable and flexible fabrication shops.
LEI provides skid and structural welding for customers throughout Alberta in partnership with Baxter’s Welding & Fabrication. No request is to big or small – the team at Baxter’s has the capability and skill to deliver every project on time and on budget.
Baxter’s has 18,000 sq. ft. of fabrication and manufacturing space available for all of your customized equipment needs.
Our Fabrication services include:
- Pipe handling equipment
- Iterative design services and prototyping from concept to reality
- Structural steel fabrication
- Pipe spooling
- Vessel Fabrication
We also offer custom packaged solutions by Baxter’s including pump and header packages, new pressure vessels, separator packages, and custom-built equipment, all designed specifically for each company’s individual requirements.
Baxter’s are proud members of:
- MHSA – Manufacturing Health and Safety Association
- Comply Works
- COR – Certificate of Recognition
- ASME – SECTION VIII-1 Pressure Vessels (“U” Stamp)
Pressure Piping APQ-1570
- ASME – B31.1 Power Piping
- ASME – B31.3 Process Piping
- ASME – B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
- Fittings AQP-1570
- Category A,E,H
CWB – Canadian Welding Bureau